Auto Battery Services
Your vehicle’s battery primarily helps to start the engine. However, it also stores energy generated by the alternator and runs the secondary electrical systems or additional components in your vehicle. To help you take care of your battery, Middle Country Automotive will:
- Test charging system
- Remove corrosion.
- Check the alternator belt tension and wear.
- Supply and installation of a replacement battery.
At Middle Country Automotive, we specialize in all auto repair, auto inspection, and brake repair services!
These are common indications that you may need a new battery or battery connections. If you experience any of these problems, schedule an appointment with Middle Country Automotive in Selden NY 11784 or Centereach NY 11720.
- Your vehicle won’t start.
- The vehicle is silent when you turn the key in the ignition.
- Your vehicle makes a clicking noise, but won’t start.
- The battery keeps running down.
- The battery seems weak and fails to crank your engine normally.